Campus of Grugliasco - School of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine - SAMEV
The University Campus of Grugliasco, a 30 ha surface surrounded by nature, houses:
- the School of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine - SAMEV
- the Department of Agricultural, Forestry and Food Sciences
- the Department of Veterinary Sciences
- the educational veterinary hospital, the university farm and the slaughterhouse (SDSV)
- the Agroinnova Centre
- the Library of Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences
- the Student Meeting Center - Bertrand Study Room
How to reach SAMEV Campus from Torino City center:
All the proposed Hotels (https://www.esvcn2019.unito.it/congress/accommodations) are in the City center and near to the congress venue. Getting to the SAMEV Campus is easy and you can choose form different options:
From Torino Porta Nuova railway station, take the train to Bardonecchia (SFM 3, every 30 min – hours: 6.45, 7.15, 7.45, 8.15, 8.45, 9.15, etc.), get off at Grugliasco (1 stop distance). Walk for about 10 min (see map)
Take the subway direction FERMI until the terminal station (Fermi) (trains every 2 min). Then you can
- Walk for about 20 min (see map below) to reach the SAMEV campus
- Take the bus 76 (direction “via Olevano”). Get off at “Da Vinci” bus stop, walk for 2 min in Leonardo Da Vinci street (see map). Buses are every 20 min.
Further information at http://www.gtt.to.it/cms/
With the App GTT Mobile (Available on Apple Store and Google Play) it is possible to schedule the travel for metro, bus or gtt train
You can buy bus/subway tickets at “Tabacchi” shops or in the subway station. It is not possible to buy tickets directly on the bus.
You can buy the “Biglietto integrato A (train+bus+subway)” for 2,50 €.