The Rettorato of the University of Turin is located in via Giuseppe Verdi 8.
The Rettorato is located in the historic center of the city. It was designed in 1712 by Michelangelo Garove, the most famous architect working in Turin in the last decade of the 17th century.
The Palace houses the headquarters of the institutional, political and administrative bodies of the University, the Historical Archive and some classrooms. The noble floor houses premises for scientific schools use, the Library and the Great Hall.
The Cavallerizza Reale is located in via Giseppe Verdi 9.
The Cavallerizza Reale is located in the "royal" heart of Turin and is one of the symbols of the city's architectural history and beauty. This is a magnificent baroque style building, built to carry out court exercises and equestrian shows. In 1997, together with the other Savoy residences, it became a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Inside the complex of the Cavallerizza Reale is located the Maneggio Chiablese, originally dedicated to the care of the horses of the royal stables. At the end of 2014, the University of Turin transformed the former Maneggio Chiablese into its own Great Hall, with a capacity of up to 450 seats. Currently, this is the only part of the building to be accessible and suitable to host public events.
The Cavallerizza Reale is currently one of the main poles of cultural attractions in Turin.
Cavallerizza Reale and Rettorato entrances.