ROYAL CANIN FREE REGISTRATION APPLICATION
For Vets younger than 35 years - not board certified
Royal Canin is once again kindly sponsoring the Free Registration of young European veterinarians (younger than 35 years and not board certified) on occasion of the 23rd Annual ESVCN Congress that will take place in Turin.
Application for Royal Canin free registration will be open until 1st July 2019
There will be a maximum of 3 young vets selected per country of origin.
Please note that if you are a diplomate or older than 35 years, you are not eligible for the free registration awarded by Royal Canin and you can register to the Congress visiting www.eventi5.it/congress/15/escvn-2019.
Please read carefully the following instructions and register here for the Royal Canin Free Registration Awards.
Before sending your application, please note that:
· It is compulsory to pay a deposit of € 50.00 per application
· If you are selected for a free registration and you attend the Congress, the deposit will be refunded at the registration desk.
· If you’re not selected and you attend the Congress, you will be notified before 08.07.2019, in order to be still be eligible for the early registration fee payment and the deposit will be subtracted from your registration fee.
· If you’re not selected and you do not attend the Congress, the deposit will be refunded by bank transfer.
· If you are selected and you do not attend the Congress, the deposit will be lost.
After your registration online, please proceed with the a bank transfer of € 50,00 as deposit for your application.
All payments must be free and net of any sort of charges for the recipient: potential additional costs will be charged to the participant. All payments must be made in Euro.
Recipient: Eventi5 srl
Payment description: Royal Canin registration fee award – name and family name
Recipient: Eventi 5 srl
Bank details: Gruppo UBI Banca - Via Santa Teresa, 9 - 10121 Torino Italy
The registration award includes the attendance fee to the Congress only: if you are interested in other items connected to the participation, please register online visiting